We have advised on a number of capital market transactions representing several leading listed companies on transactions including debt to equity swaps, capital raising transactions, debt restructurings, rights issues and private and special placements.
Highlights of our experience
Our experience includes –
- advising a leading food product manufacturing and retail company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on its business restructuring and diversification programme;
- advising a listed insurance company on the restructuring of its debt and capital raise by way of special placement; and
- providing transaction support services and advisory services to an integrated power solutions company on its acquisition of a wholly owned subsidiary of a publicly listed and leading integrated energy company in Nigeria.
- providing transaction services and advisory services to an insurance company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on restructuring of its capital and recapitalisation.
- advised on the acquisition of a super-majority interest in a publicly listed manufacturing company in Nigeria;
- advising on the establishment and registration of a multi layered offshore and Nigerian fund;
- acting as solicitors to the rights issue of a leading manufacturer of paints in West Africa;
- acting as solicitors to a public offer by a food product manufacturing company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange; and
- regulatory liaison with the Securities and Exchange Commission.