On a regular basis, we advise, institute, maintain and defend proceedings on behalf of our clients in various areas of law at the trial and appellate courts and tribunals, as well as alternative dispute resolution tribunals in Nigeria.
We understand that time is of the cost of litigation in terms of money and time, and this understanding informs the strategies we adopt in seeking the resolution of disputes for our clients, which range from governments and their agencies, companies, organisations and individuals.
Highlights of our experience
- representing various organisations including banks, multinational companies and domestic clients in litigation;
- Provision of litigation services relating to the appointment and exercise of powers of a receiver/manager;
- provision of expert witness services;
- provision of Nigerian law support for cross-border litigation and arbitration; and
- representing clients in domestic and international commercial arbitration proceedings.