We advise on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions. With a team of M&A experts knowledgeable in various industries and sectors, we are able to constantly ensure value on every engagement. We understand the complexity and peculiarity of every M&A transaction and provide innovative and pragmatic solutions to suit our clients’ needs.
We work to consistently deliver excellence on every transaction we are engaged on irrespective of the complexity of the transaction.
Highlights of our experience
We have advised and are representing clients in connection with various cross border and domestic M&A deals, including the provision of transaction support and or legal advisory services in respect of –
- the proposed investment by an international PE firm in a bank in Nigeria;
- the acquisition of a super-majority interest in a publicly listed manufacturing company in Nigeria;
- the acquisition of a foreign oil and gas services company by one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous leading oil and gas companies;
- the indirect acquisition of controlling stake in a Nigerian E&P company through the cross-border acquisition of companies in various foreign jurisdictions by one of Nigeria’s indigenous leading oil and gas companies;
- the acquisition of a wholly owned subsidiary of a publicly listed and leading integrated energy company in Nigeria by an integrated power solutions company;
- the acquisition of a majority stake in a public limited liability company by a real estate consulting group;
- the acquisition of three non-core subsidiaries of a Nigerian bank by an investment firm;
- the acquisition of a majority stake in an agro-allied company by a PE Fund with focus on agri-business;
- the acquisition of a majority interest in an insurance company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange by a potential purchaser;
- the proposed acquisition of a deposit money bank from the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria by a consortium of investors;
- the acquisition of various target companies by a provider of integrated energy solutions;
- the investment by the investment arm of an international bank seeking to invest in one of the largest ICT group of companies in West Africa; and
- the proposed investment by a PE Fund in a leading retail and real estate company in Nigeria.