We provide a complete suite of services to PE firms ranging from advice on fund formation, structure, documentation, registration, financing and investor related issues to advise on investments in portfolio companies, post investment integration services to portfolio. We have advised on PE transactions in several sectors of the Nigerian economy including energy and utilities, agriculture, telecommunications and payments solutions, energy and utilities and financial services.
We offer a multi-disciplinary team of experts on every transaction.
Highlights of our experience
Our experience includes –
- advising on the establishment and registration of a multi layered offshore and Nigerian fund;
- advising a leading retail and real estate company in Nigeria on a proposed PE capital investment;
- advising the sponsor of a Nigerian fund on establishment, registration and other start up requirements;
- advising a PE Fund on a potential co-investment in the acquisition of an engineering and power services company in Nigeria;
- advising a multi-media telecommunications operator offering premium access and content services over high-speed fibre optic data connection on a quasi-equity investment by a PE Fund;
- provision of transaction support and legal advisory services to an international PE firm on its investment in a bank in Nigeria;
- provision of transaction support services to a PE Fund with focus on agri-business on its investment in an agro-allied company;
- provision of dispute resolution services to a PE Fund in respect of a dispute relating to its investment in Nigeria.