Ijeoma specialises in servicing the agriculture industry and providing dispute resolution/litigation services.
She provides specialised legal advisory and transaction support to clients in the agricultural sector and has supported clients in setting up and operating several agricultural projects in various states in Nigeria. Ijeoma also regularly advises clients on general commercial transactions, particularly in the area of project finance.
Prior to joining the firm, Ijeoma worked at Olaniwun Ajayi LP where she provided legal commercial support on matters relating to corporate finance, project finance, debt restructuring, and capital market transactions.
Representative matters in which Ijeoma has been involved include–
- Multinational agro-allied company: advisory and transaction support on the establishment and operation of a cattle ranch, dairy production facility and abattoir in Lagos State.
- Multinational agric company: advisory and transaction support on the establishment and operation of modern greenhouse vegetable farms in various states in Nigeria.
- Multinational agric company: advisory support on its joint venture projects with a number of state governments in Nigeria.
- Indigenous agric company: advisory support on the establishment and operation of a commercial poultry farm in Anambra State.
- Leading fund manager and advisory firm: transaction support on its investment in a farming business in Kogi State.
- Political party: representation in election petitions arising from the 2015 general elections.
- Multinational company: advisory support on its N120 billion refinancing exercise.
- Several clients: representation in sundry commercial litigation.
- Indigenous agric company: provision of company secretarial services.
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Project Development & Finance
- Corporate and Investment
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Management
- Member, Association of Professional Negotiators and Mediators
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus: LLB.
Nigerian Law School: BL.